Hours: 50-60 hours/week.
Pay: $22 – $29/HR. DOE.
Get paid for travel time both to and from the jobsite!
Midland Door Solutions is a leader in the manufacture and installation of bi-fold and hydraulic doors. We are committed to providing our employees and customers with the best experience possible. We are growing and looking for quality individuals to join our team.
What we provide
- Competitive wages, overtime pay, and bonus potential
- Hotels paid and per diem for meals
- Additional travel pay and CDL pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid leave time
- 401K retirement account with company match
- We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
The Door Installer is responsible for completing the following duties:
- Assist in the installation of bi-fold and hydraulic door frames on buildings
- Apply exterior sheeting, insulation and liner panel
- Assist in the installation of the operating system
- Ability to run forklifts and scissor lifts
- Common knowledge of hand tools and other construction equipment
- Work from heights above 20 feet
- Willingness to obtain CDL driver’s license (not required on hire)
- Willingness to travel Monday through Friday
- Willingness to work 50-60 hours per week
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
Expectations of Employees
- Uphold company core values
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Utmost attention to safety
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Commitment to quality workmanship
- Attention to detail
- A clean driving record, DOT check, ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Valid driver’s license